Photo: Family of four including a baby die after inhaling generator fumes in Kogi | Nigeria Newspaper- Nigeria News| Naija News

1.8.17

Photo: Family of four including a baby die after inhaling generator fumes in Kogi

By



Photo: Family of four including a baby die after inhaling generator fumes in Kogi
A man identified as Mr Ayodele Segun, his wife and two children have died after inhaling the fumes from their generator at their home in the Obajana area of the state last Friday, July 28th.  The man had kept their generator in their toilet for security reasons and had gone to bed with his family.
Neighbors woke up the next morning and did not see any member of the family, heir apartment. On inquiry, they found the lifeless bodies in their room. Thier remains have been taken to the state morgue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest News